DATE: Saturday, September 30, 2017
TIME: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
LOCATION: Broad Street between Belvidere Street and Hermitage Road
FESTIVAL: FREE & open to the public
RUN/WALK: See options below
Food, live entertainment, local vendors, fitness demonstrations, kids activities and more.
VCU 5K – Go the distance! Run or walk in support of your favorite local charity. (Start time: 10:10AM)
Spirit of Giving Mile – What are you passionate about? Show us your spirit! Dress to represent your school, sports team, youth group, etc. (Start time: 11:10 AM)
Kids Mile – Children run with Rodney the Ram and area mascots in support of children’s charities. (Start time: 11:20 AM)
No Limits Mile – Run to support individuals that have overcome obstacles such as major illnesses, disabilities and other life challenges. (Start time: 11:30 AM)
Doggy Dash – Run or walk a mile with man’s best friend to support animal-related charities*. (Start time: 11:40 AM)
Doggie Dash Guidelines
- Please only bring dogs that are well-behaved and used to being around other dogs and people.
- Limit one dog per person.
- Please display ID tags on your pet’s collar at all times.
- Please clean-up after your four-legged friend. Bags will be available, but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Dogs should be kept on a short leash and under control at all times. No flex leads permitted.
- Participating pets must be current on vaccinations (proof not required), at least 6 months of age, and not in heat/season.
Fun Run Cost
– Kids (5 & Under): FREE (does NOT include t-shirt)
– Student/ Youth (ages 6-17): $15 until September 1, $20 after September 1, $25 on site registration
– Adults (ages 18 and older): $20 until September 1 , $25 after September 1 , $30 on site registration
– Student/ Youth: $25 until Sept 1, $30 after Sept 1, $35 on site registration
– Adults: $35 until September 1 , $40 after September 1 , $45 on site registration
** Please note that t-shirts are NOT INCLUDED in the registration fee this year.
** Online registration closes September 28.
Friday, September 29, from 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
Saturday, September 30, open from 8:30 am – 11:30 am.
PACKET PICK-UP LOCATION
On Friday, packet pick up will be in the breezeway between the VCU Barnes & Noble and VCU Welcome Center on Broad Street. The Barnes and Noble address is 1111 West Broad Street.
On Saturday, packets may be picked up at the registration table at the median of West Broad St., at the corner of Broad and Shafer.
Photo ID required for packet pick-up. You may pick up a packet for another pre-registered runner provided you have a copy of their photo ID and they have already signed their waiver.
Yes, on-site registration is available but there is a price increase. You may pay with cash or credit/debit card.
Location: On Saturday, the registration table will be at the median of West Broad St., at the corner of Broad and Shafer.
Time: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Carpooling is strongly encouraged! Paid parking is available in the parking decks, as well as street parking. The primary parking deck is located at:
West Broad Street Deck
1111 W. Broad Street (More info)