Date: Saturday, September 20, 2014
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Charity: Benefiting VCU student scholarships and over 50 area charities
Kids (5 & Under): FREE
Students (Middle School, High School or College): $5 until September 1, $10 after September 1, $15 after September 18
Adults: $10 until September 1 , $15 after September 10 , $20 after September 18
** Please note that t-shirt sizes are not guaranteed if you register after Friday, September 1, 2014
Doggie Dash Guidelines
- Please only bring dogs that are well-behaved and used to being around other dogs and people.
- Limit one dog per person.
- Please display ID tags on your pet’s collar at all times.
- Please clean-up after your four-legged friend. Bags will be available, but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Dogs should be kept on a short leash and under control at all times. No flex leads permitted.
- Participating pets must be current on vaccinations (proof not required), at least 6 months of age, and not in heat/season.
Bib and T-shirt Pickup:
Friday, Sept 19th, from 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
Photo ID required for packet pick-up. You may pick up a packet for another pre-registered runner provided you have a copy of their photo ID and they have already signed their waiver.
On Site Registration: Coming Soon!
Parking on Race Day
Carpooling is strongly encouraged! Paid parking is available in the parking decks, as well as street parking. We encourage pre-paying for a parking space(s) in the West Broad Street or Bowe Street parking decks by using the “Click and Park” option. This will secure a spot for you in the parking deck.
The two primary parking decks are located at:
West Broad Street Deck
1111 W. Broad Street (More info)
Bowe Street Parking Deck
609 Bowe St. (More info)
Entertainment (Main Stage)
Race Schedule: (Click on REGISTER to see a full list of 1 Mile fun runs)